Contemporary Western Design.com launched in April 2007 as the premier site for western design. Created by Thea Marx, author of Contemporary Western Design and former executive director of the Western Design Conference, the site is the one and only complete source of fine western design on the web.
Why become an artist on contemporarywesterndesign.com?
- It reaches a much sought after demographic, a worldwide audience has a passion for western design and the money to follow through with their passion
- Thea is a driving force in the fine western design market and the expert on Contemporary Western Design.
- Thea and Heather will promote you in every possible avenue they have: facebook, twitter, foursquare, editorial for print, video, radio, direct sales and everything else they do. If you are a part of the website, you are at the top of the list.
- She keeps her finger on the pulse of the industry by:
- Writing for two publications: Western Art & Architecture and The Cowboy Way
- Interviewing the most talented designers, architects and artists as well as industry leaders.
- Serving on the Cowboy Culture Advisory Board for Western Horseman
- Designing – Collaborating with designers/craftspeople to facilitate new designs
- Consulting – Advising buyers, facilitating art and furniture to buyer
- Producing Western Design Trade Shows and Runway Fashion Shows
- Publishing Style Books
- Lecturing Across the Country