Contemporary Western Design.com launched in April 2007 as the premier site for western design. Created by Thea Marx, author of Contemporary Western Design and former executive director of the Western Design Conference, the site is the one and only complete source of fine western design on the web.
Why become an artist on contemporarywesterndesign.com?
- It reaches a much sought after demographic, a worldwide audience has a passion for western design and the money to follow through with their passion
- Thea is a driving force in the fine western design market and the expert on Contemporary Western Design.
- Thea and Heather will promote you in every possible avenue they have: facebook, twitter, foursquare, editorial for print, video, radio, direct sales and everything else they do. If you are a part of the website, you are at the top of the list.
- She keeps her finger on the pulse of the industry by:
- Writing for two publications: Western Art & Architecture and The Cowboy Way
- Interviewing the most talented designers, architects and artists as well as industry leaders.
- Serving on the Cowboy Culture Advisory Board for Western Horseman
- Designing - Collaborating with designers/craftspeople to facilitate new designs
- Consulting - Advising buyers, facilitating art and furniture to buyer
- Producing Western Design Trade Shows and Runway Fashion Shows
- Publishing Style Books
- Lecturing Across the Country
Contemporary Western Design.com
Traffic is growing everyday in 2010!
Editorial is devoted to fine western art and design in many disciplines. New artists appearing everyday, new daily product features, new editorial- weekly, monthly and quarterly.
Social media - an extensive social media plan is employed for our artists and advertisers. This third party endorsement is invaluable in the realm of social media and for getting you noticed. A headline in the February 15, 2010 San Francisco Chronicle reads: Facebook directs more online users than Google "...we can say that Facebook has become an integral part of the consumer Web experience.
"This site is the dream date for success!" Bill Reynolds, former associate publisher of Cowboys & Indians Magazine, author of The Art of the Western Saddle, editor - Living Cowboy Ethics, creator- ranchandreata.com
$500 annual contract for an artist page on contemporarywesterndesign.com